Steeped in history, Wilson Resources Group has for decades been synonymous with the farming, salt and chemical engineering industries throughout the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Europe. From its inception, this Northern Ireland based, family owned Company has enjoyed continued growth and expansion to now include Wilson Salt, Clinty Chemicals, Clinty Regen and Antrim Shipbrokers. Using its expertise and resources, Wilson Resources Group is widely recognised for the social benefit and environmental impact of its work processes.
We are committed to an operating philosophy based on openness in communication, integrity in serving our customers, fairness and concern for our employees and our responsibility to the communities within which we operate or may affect. Our vision is to exceed customer expectations for quality, safety, environmental performance, sustainability, cost, delivery and value. Additionally, we are dedicated to creating a profitable business culture that is based on the following principles:
We are committed to equality in employment opportunity and rewards, embracing wholeheartedly the cultural diversity within the communities we call home. Our employees’ welfare and interests are foremost throughout all aspects of our business and how we conduct our affairs. We are committed to:
- Creating and nurturing an environment of success based on honesty and integrity;
- Empowerment through training and communication;
- Individual growth and equal opportunity;
- Prevention of accidents and incidents;
- Designing and providing a safe and secure work environment.
Customer needs are paramount and represent the highest priority within our business. Our obligation is to proactively seek out and define customer needs while addressing all requests expeditiously.
OUR COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENT
We are committed to supporting the communities within which we operate. We believe in the practice of social responsibility and encourage similar behavior in our employees and suppliers. We support the conservation of the physical environment and as such, our environmental commitments include:
- Protection of the environment;
- Conformity to compliance obligations;
- Continual improvement;
- Prevention of pollution and sustainable use of resources;
- Other specific commitment(s) relevant to our context.
OUR WELL BEING
We proactively comply with all applicable health and safety, legal and regulatory requirements to which we subscribe in order to:
- Prevent accidents and work-related ill health by managing health and safety risks in the workplace;
- Provide clear instructions and information, and adequate training, to ensure employee competence;
- Engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions;
- Implement emergency procedures in case of fire or other significant incident;
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain plant, equipment and machinery, and ensure safe storage/use of substances.
We are committed to achieving competitive excellence and providing our customers with products and services designed, produced and maintained to meet or exceed their expectations by:
- Complying with all customer, statutory and regulatory requirements including Wilson Salt’s supply of safe and legal feed ingredients and compliance with FEMAS requirements;
- Complying with all customer, statutory and regulatory requirements including Wilson Salt’s supply of safe and legal food grade products and compliance with BRC requirements;
- Enabling employees to achieve business and professional goals;
- Continually improving our processes via our IMS;
- Extending our IMS practices throughout our Supply Chain.
Beginning with a clear definition of customers’ expectations, we strive to consistently meet or exceed them. We adhere to all applicable standards and customer specific requirements and endeavor to provide processes that ensure we achieve this in order to build a robust and world class business.
The Quality Policy
The Quality Policy is a tool that binds Clinty Laboratories Ltd together in a singular vision of what Quality means to our organization with the intention to demonstrate competence of laboratory operation. This Quality Policy is a statement that gives us a confidence in our laboratory vision and enables us to generate and perform high quality services and products with the ultimate goal of customer satisfaction.
- Clinty Laboratories Ltd management is committed to good professional practice and to the quality of its testing services for our customers.
- Clinty Laboratories Ltd is committed to the highest laboratory standards of service and complying with all legal and operational requirements.
- The purpose of the Laboratory Quality Management System is to support Clinty Laboratories Ltd’s commitment to quality laboratory activities and superior customer service.
- To achieve our quality goals and objectives, all personnel concerned with testing and calibration activities within the laboratory must familiarize themselves with our quality documentation and implement all policies and procedures in their work.
- Clinty Laboratories Ltd management is committed to compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and to continually improve the effectiveness of the laboratory quality management system.
- Clinty Laboratories Ltd management is committed to performing activities to ensure impartiality through continual identification of risks to its impartiality and taking appropriate action to mitigate them.
This will be achieved through:
- Satisfying the requirements of the customer and meeting applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ongoing competency evaluation to ensure consistent operations.
- Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction.
- Tracking and applying new testing methods and training employees.
- Careful selection of suppliers and external services.
- Commitment to increase quality of service to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job.
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we do.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Laboratory Quality Manual.
The Laboratory Manager is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.